Like And Follow Us On Instagram! | @likeafemmeboss

Additional Resources for Confidence Crash Course

If you're visiting this article without preface, please refer to the Confidence Crash Course for more context.



  1. Law of Attraction Guided Planner/Journal - This journal is a really great resource which I have found personally useful for getting out of debt, paying off student loans, finishing a very difficult master's degree, saving money, developing healthier coping mechanisms, and learning how to set and achieve manageable goals! It has also helped me learn how to manage my free-floating anxieties effectively. If you visit nothing else on this page, I hope you give this inexpensive but high-quality journal a try!
  2. Teal Swan provides practical, easy-to-digest, step-by-step guides using psychological research and spiritual best practices to stimulate better self-control, healthy coping mechanisms, and feelings of greater self-worth.


  1. Elizabeth Rogers. Like A Femme Boss Blog. “Resources for Womyn
  2. Elizabeth Rogers. Like A Femme Boss Blog. “How to Use the Law of Attraction to Your Advantage
  3. Affirmations


Elizabeth Rogers is a freelance blogger, STEM tutor, and entrepreneur. Her interests include women's empowerment, health and wellness, and science advocacy.

Comments

  1. Please go to my website and place an order with me. My names Megan and I am a white status Younique presenter. I am trying to reach my goal of yellow status. I need to sell 16 mascaras to reach my goal! So please help me. Go to my website www.meganslashempire.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts